Entering our third year of operation in 2023, we have students in Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9. We're growing our teaching team and are looking for dynamic teachers with drive. You will have access to a supportive leadership team operating with a big school approach and small school feel, state of the art facilities (everything is new!) and the opportunity to exercise independence with the curriculum. We value and explicitly teach the importance of connectivity to nature and local ecology.
At Sophia College, teachers are expected to:
• Have high expectations of themselves and their students• Be Innovative in their use of pedagogy and learning spaces• Be bold in challenging and extending students in all areas• Creatively plan and support learning• Enthusiastically engage and contribute time to build our community
• Have high expectations of themselves and their students
• Be Innovative in their use of pedagogy and learning spaces
• Be bold in challenging and extending students in all areas
• Creatively plan and support learning
• Enthusiastically engage and contribute time to build our community
We are currently seeking teachers for the following positions to commence in January 2024:
Visual Arts/Music TeacherMathematics/Science/HPE TeacherReligion Teacher (Short-term contract)
Visual Arts/Music Teacher
Religion Teacher (Short-term contract)
We are also seeking staff for the following positions commencing in January 2024:
Grounds and Maintenance Officer (Eco-Science)Principals Personal AssistantClassroom School Officer
Grounds and Maintenance Officer (Eco-Science)
Principals Personal Assistant
Classroom School Officer
Click here to look at the latest employment opportunities through Brisbane Catholic Education's careers portal.
Brisbane Catholic Education (BCE) uses ClassCover for employing relief teachers. To gain work with BCE you are required to set up a free online profile. For more information or to access ClassCover, click here.
The College is developing a database of relief teachers who are willing to work on a casual, daily basis at very short notice.
If you wish to be considered for such work please register with Class Cover and then email your CV, contact details, teaching areas and availability to email@example.com attention Deputy Principal.